Our Added Value
1. Trips and treks 100% pleasure
- Our minibus will collect you from our nautical base in Sélestat (spacious car park) and transport you to the starting point of your canoe trip.
- Your day will end back at our base, which means no time wasted on your return, since your means of transport is already at the arrival point.
2. A well-equipped and convivial nautical base
- We offer high-quality services and equipment, including: a shaded recreational area, benches, dry toilets, drinking water, sanitary facilities: 6 standard showers, 4 solar showers…
- On-site snack bar.
- Our infrastructure is accessible to persons with reduced mobility and we can, if necessary, modify our itineraries to allow them to participate in the trip.
3. Perfectly maintained and secure material
- Our minibus, our boats and all our minor material are perfectly maintained for your comfort and safety.
- Every piece of equipment is disinfected on a daily basis after each return.
4. Our “back to nature” accommodation
Whether it’s in the spirit of a trapper or in an all comfort Indian camp, the choice is entirely yours. We offer you original accommodation such as tipis and Canadian tents… for an unforgettable experience.
It is possible to have an on-site barbecue in the evening.
5. Group offers
Family gatherings , stag/hen parties, corporate events…
- Book the nautical base for a private function or reserve one of our packages.
- Accommodation is possible in a tipi or Canadian tent.
Up to 36 people can be accommodated in one area and 54 people can be accommodated if both areas are merged together.
- A catering service is proposed (local partnership) for groups of more than 15-20 people.
> Find out more
6. Tried, tested and secured routes
We are committed to making your itinerary as safe and easy as possible.
- We provide you with a simplified route map (1 per canoe) for each of our canoe trips and treks
- We give you a safety briefing and instruct you on how to avoid disturbing the local fauna and flora.
7. A network of partners
We have developed a network of local restaurants where you can stop off for a bite to eat.
- On the left bank: « A la truite » restaurant in Illhaeusern. The aperitif is on the house.
- On the right bank: « Auberge de l’Ill » gourmet restaurant in Illhaeusern.
- Sélestat-Haut Koenigsbourg Tourist Office: to help you prepare your stay in Selestat and its surrounding area: holiday accommodation, summer activities, entertainment…