Our Added Value
1. Trips and treks 100% pleasure
- We manage the transport of our customers internally with our minibuses (8 seats) and our coaches (37 and 43 seats).
- We meet at our base in Sélestat (many parking spaces in our private car park).
Our transport vehicles (bus and minibus) will take you to the starting point of your canoe trip.
- Your ride will end at our base.
There is therefore no waiting on your return , since your vehicle is already on arrival.
2. A well-equipped and convivial nautical base
- We offer quality services and equipment, among others: shaded relaxation area, benches, dry toilets, drinking water, conventional showers and solar showers….
- Possibility of catering for groups
- Our facilities are accessible to people with reduced mobility. If necessary, we adapt the routes to allow navigation for people with reduced mobility.
3. Perfectly maintained and secure material
- Our transport vehicles monitored during the season, are revised between each season, our drivers are made aware of eco-driving. The main coach driver (company manager) has driving license categories: B, BE, C, CE, D and DE. It also owns its FIMO goods transport and passenger transport.
- Our boats and all the small equipment are perfectly maintained for your comfort and safety.
- Buoyancy aids are individually disinfected every day, after each return.
4. Our “back to nature” accommodation
Our Indian camp formulas only optional for a canoe service allow you to extend your immersion in nature overnight.
Our Indian camps are equipped with tables, benches, fridge, awning, brazier and barbecue.
5. Group offers
6. Tried, tested and secured routes
We want to make navigation easier for you and make your journey as secure as possible:
- In collaboration with the Grand Est region , the routes practiced have been mostly made safe and modified, in particular for a better adequacy of the installations with nautical hiking but above all for the preservation of the fauna and flora.
- For each departure, we carry out a course briefing (a simplified map is given to the orientation manager(s)) and a maneuver briefing (how to navigate a Canadian canoe) on our base.
- We make you aware of safety and cohabitation with fauna / flora.
- Canoeing is only possible with us in accordance with our Canoe Charter
7. A network of partners
We have developed a network of local restaurants where you can stop off for a bite to eat.
- On the left bank: « A la truite » restaurant in Illhaeusern. The aperitif is on the house.
- Sélestat-Haut Koenigsbourg Tourist Office: to help you prepare your stay in Selestat and its surrounding area: holiday accommodation, summer activities, entertainment…